Volunteer Activity Leader
You will be provided with full board and lodgings as well as a formal training programme that will cover a range of topics from leadership, reflection and experiential learning to diversity and international awareness. You will have the opportunity to achieve qualifications in pool lifeguarding, first aid and activity-specific training, as well as completing compulsory safeguarding training.
As part of the volunteer programme, you will get to engage and lead participants from all around the world on a range of activities, events and projects all based on our amazing campus.
This is an unprecedented time and we know that by investing in you as leaders we can provide an exceptional opportunity to develop you personally and grow your leadership skills.
KEY APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Application deadline Friday 9th April 2021
- Interviews will take place virtually, week commencing 12th April
- Candidates will ideally be aged between 21-25 year old
- All volunteers will need to arrive at the College on or before Friday 28th May 2021
- The opportunity lasts until 31st August 2021 and it is expected that volunteers would commit to completing this time period
- Before applying, please ensure you have read the Application Guidance Notes