Celebrating the life of a loved one lost is a challenging and emotional experience, and we want to help all that we can with planning their wake..
St Donats Arts Centre is a calming venue with the Glassroom overlooking the manicured gardens of St Donat’s Castle and the Glamorgan heritage coast. Set in the heart of Vale of Glamorgan and just 20-minutes from Bridgend, our venue is ideally situated for wake celebration and is a short distance from the following churches:
- St Donat’s Church, St Donat’s
- St Illtud’s Church, Llantwit Major
- Holy Trinity Church, Llantwit Major
- Bethel Baptist Church, Llantwit Major
- Our Lady & St Illtyd, Llantwit Major
- St Mary’s Church, Monknash
- St Cattwg’s Church, Llanmaes
- Church of the Holy Cross, Cowbridge
- St James Church, Cowbridge
- Church of St John the Baptist, Llanblethian
- St Michael and All Angels Church, Llanmihangel
Spend time with family and friends reminiscing a life lived, whilst we take care of the rest.
Contact the UWC Atlantic Experience team by clicking the enquire button below or call 01446 799000.
Town and Country Collective
Our partners Town and Country Collective are experienced event specialists who can help take the pressure off planning a wake for your loved one. The professional team at Town and Country Collective will be on hand throughout the day of the funeral, taking care of all the finer details whilst you take care of celebrating the memories.
The Glassroom at St Donats Arts Centre in Llantwit Major is set in the heart of the campus with calming sea and garden views. When it is time to say goodbye and celebrate a life lived, the Glassroom is the ideal private room with a seated capacity of up to 120 guests including a private bar.
The venue hire fee for the Glassroom is £300 including VAT for any day of the week when booking one of Town and Country Collective’s funeral menu packages.