Private Castle Tour Groups
Take a Journey Through Time at St Donat's Castle
Join us as we revisit tales of history at St Donat’s Castle – a stunning Grade 1 listed 12th Century castle set amongst 122 acres of woodland, seafront, valley and farmland. You can take a sneak peek at this remarkable castle – once the home of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst and his Hollywood guests – and wander the corridors and gardens of what is now UWC Atlantic a 6th form international college.
Our private castle tours include:
- A guided tour with our tour guide, lasting approximately 1 hour
- Afternoon tea served in the Dining Hall of St Donat’s Castle
- Free-time to roam the manicured gardens and St Donat’s Bay
Our private tours require a minimum of 15 guests and have a maximum capacity of 30 per tour. For small groups, please see our public castle tour dates.
- Price | £22.95 per person
- Minimum numbers | 15 guests
- Maximum numbers | 30 guests
To book a private tour of St Donat’s Castle, enquire with the UWC Atlantic Experience team today.